This is the top-of-the-line AC/USB charger set by XTAR that lets you recharge 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries at the same time using any 110v AC or USB outlet, or using a vehicle 12v cigarette lighter outlet with the optional 12v DC adapter. The VC4SL adds to the capabilities of the VC4 model by being able to charge 1 or 2 of our larger MF Tactical 21700 batteries. Plus, the VC4SL charges twice as fast as the VC4 and can even charge at a rate up to 3A in a single slot, making it our fastest 4-way charger. The VC4SL is a versatile and advanced full featured multi-battery charging system that includes an LCD digital display that shows voltage and current levels and battery charging progress by mAh charged. XTAR’s digital chargers are the most advanced and the highest quality fully-automatic chargers available today.
This is a fully automatic digital electronic battery charger with automatic overcharge and reversed polarity protection that independently and simultaneously detects, charges and monitors up to 4 batteries of different types and sizes. Just drop your batteries into your charger, plug it in, and then just sit back and watch as the advanced LCD digital display tells you the charge status for each battery. Each chamber charges independently of the others, so you can charge up to four batteries at a time, and it does not matter if one has more power than the other, as the charger will automatically turn off the full cell chamber when necessary and allow the other ones to continue. You can also mix battery sizes, and the unit automatically detects the size and type of battery then sets the appropriate charge mode, current and voltage. With an intelligent charger, you can leave it on, and the charger will automatically keep the battery(ies) refreshed and fully charged without danger of overcharging.
The VC4SL is a universal smart digital charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. It automatically charges Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (TT/CC/CV) for a given battery and each of the VC4SL’s four microcomputer-controlled charging slots monitors and charges each battery independently. An integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays voltage and current levels and total mAhs transferred to battery while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete.
This is simply the best and most advanced and innovative digital battery charger available. What else would you want to use with your premium MF Tactical flashlight and li-ion rechargeable batteries?
• Capable of charging up to 4 batteries simultaneously
• Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
• Compatible with Li-ion (10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650
/25500/26650/flat-32650), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AAA/AA/A/SC/C)
• Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
• Charging modes: 3Ax1, 2Ax2, 1Ax4 and 500mA x4
• Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode
• Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (TT/CC/CV)
• Compatible with IMR batteries, small capacity batteries and flat top batteries
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
• Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
• Case made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Features reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS and CE
All VC4SL chargers from MF Tactical, come with a 2.1A, 110v AC adapter, USB charging cable and soft travel pouch. A 12v DC Cigarette lighter adapter can be added as an optional accessory.
Do you also need some 18650 batteries? If so, check the “Add Batteries” box before you place the charger in your cart, and you can add your choice of a selection of MF Tactical 18650 batteries to your VC4SL with no additional shipping charges.