Our search for the best accessories to use with your state-of-the-art MF Tactical flashlight and batteries has lead us to this top-of-the-line AC/DC/USB smart charger suite by XTAR that lets you recharge 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries at the same time using any 110v AC outlet, USB outlet, or a car, truck or RV’s 12v cigarette lighter outlet. The VC4 is a very advanced full featured multi-battery charging system that includes an LCD digital display that shows voltage and current levels and battery charging progress by mAh charged. The VC4 is the world’s most advanced and the highest quality fully-automatic digital charger available today.
This is a fully automatic AC/DC/USB digital electronic charger with automatic overcharge and reversed polarity protection that independently and simultaneously detects, charges and monitors up to 4 batteries of different types and sizes. Just drop your batteries into your charger, plug it into an AC, DC or USB outlet and then just sit back and watch as the advanced LCD digital display tells you the charge status for each battery. Each chamber charges independently of the others, so you can charge up to four batteries at a time, and it does not matter if one has more power than the other, as the charger will automatically turn off the full cell chamber when necessary and allow the other ones to continue. You can also mix battery sizes, and the unit automatically detects the size and type of battery then sets the appropriate charge mode, current and voltage. With an intelligent charger, you can leave it on, and the charger will automatically keep the battery(ies) refreshed and fully charged without any danger of overcharging.
The VC4 is a universal smart digital charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The VC4 automatically charges Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (TT/CC/CV) for a given battery and each of the VC4’s four microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays voltage and current levels and mAhs transferred to battery while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete.
This is simply the best and most advanced and innovative digital battery charger available. What else would you want to use with your premium MF Tactical flashlight and li-ion rechargeable batteries?
• Capable of charging up to 4 batteries simultaneously
• Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
• Compatible with Li-ion (10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650/32650), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AAAA/AAA/AA/A/SC/C/D) rechargeable batteries
• Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
• Two charging modes: 500mA x4 and 1000mA x2
• Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode
• Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (TT/CC/CV)
• Compatible with IMR batteries, small capacity batteries and flat top batteries
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
• Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
• Case made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Features reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS and CE
When purchased from MF Tactical, the VC4 always comes with the full accessory suite, including 110v AC adapter, USB charging cable, 12v DC Cigarette lighter adapter and the travel pouch, all at no extra charge.
Do you also need some 18650 batteries? If so, check the “Add Batteries” box before you place the charger in your cart, and you can get add up to 6 MF Tactical Extended or Ultra Capacity 18650 batteries to your VC4 at a package price. Plus, all batteries ordered by checking the “Add Batteries” box ship with no additional shipping charges.